Human behaviour is complex as well as simple. Learning to know about a person through their behaviour, appearance, facial expression etc can be a helpful skill to use in the day to day life.
Here are some facts to give you the upper hand:-
1. Men with husky voice are preferred by women as they find them to be more confident.
2. Sarcastic people tend to have a healthy brain.
3. Tears tell a lot about the emotion one is feeling, if the first drop comes from the right eye,its because of joy,else,its pain.
4. Manipulating your memory could only take 3 hours to an extent of convincing yourself of committing a crime in your teenage.
5. If you expect to have a conflict with someone, seat yourself next to that person rather than across from them. Your position is less oppositional, and the person next to you is less likely to feel as threatened. This technique is handy to remember in conference rooms, or even your Thanksgiving table
6. When you hate doing something, do it by starting with the smallest step, by this you tend to crack the procrastination paralysis and you usually end up doing the whole thing.
7. Getting a question answered in the easiest way is to guess the answer yourself, if you are wrong, then people will be tempted to correct you.
8. If you need help carrying something, try talking to the person while handing them whatever it is. They will most likely not even realize you’re handing them something and they will just take it.
9. Avoid deciding when you’re emotional or tired
10. If during a conversation you want to make the other person uncomfortable, then look at the middle of their forehead as it makes them feel as if they are under scrutiny which will tend to make them nervous.
11. Making someone like you at the first day at your works or school-Ask them to explain them something to you, as this helps improve the other person attitude towards you.
12. If you want someone to do something for you, then casually say that they can’t do it.It will provoke an emotion in them to prove you wrong.
13. When you want to get more out of an offer, which you initially like, then pretend to be little disappointed, you would end up getting more.
14. Want someone to stop staring at you, look at their shoes continuously, this makes them uncomfortable.
15. Trick your to brain to function better by believing genuinely that you were well rested even if you were not.
16. Language plays an important role in affecting your decision making as thing in your native tongue makes your decision more rational.
17. Having backup is good but making a backup plan before starting the task would make the initial plan less likely to work.
18. People are inclined towards negativity when they don’t know what to expect, thinking about something negative that is about to happen is less stressful to grasp than not knowing how things will end up.It tends your brain to predict consequences when you don’t know what to expect.
19. To make an information last longer in the memory, it needs to be tested as its is one the most efficient tool to learn and memorise something.
20. Some people are afraid of feeling too much happiness. It is due to the fear of the pattern that something tragic might happen next.
21. Want to make a boring task fun, attach a reward to it.Rewards can convince you that a boring task was fun.
22. Position of power makes one worse at assessing others feelings as powerful people tend to lack facial expression indicating loss of empathy.
23. The most stress prone people are aged between 18 to 33.The levels of stress begin to reduce after the age 33.
24. Antidepressant drugs can suppress any human emotions relevant to love and romance, kindness.
25. Friendship developed between the age 16 and 28 is more likely to be long lasting.
26. Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day
27. Food made by someone else tastes better than your own cooking, despite having the same recipe. A study found that making a meal requires you to stand around it so long that it already feels less appealing by eating time. Hence, your satisfaction decreases subsequently.
28. The happier we are, the less sleep we require to function in our daily life, On the other hand, being sad increases our urge to sleep more.
29. People will always question the good things they hear about you and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
30. The butterflies we get in our stomach when we see someone is actually as stress response triggered by Adrenaline.